Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hello~ Blogging WORLD!!!

Hello World! 

I've finally started a blog.  Yes, I know.. I'm a little behind.  Believe it or not, I'm still stuck in the Xanga world.  It was "the thing" in college.  Now it's "blogging" although it probably isn't anymore. :/  Either way, I've decided to start a blog to share my obsessions: BOOKS and MAKEUP!  I've been OBSESSED with watching makeup tutorials and reviews on youtube and even contemplated making my own videos on reviews and other stuff.... but... I didn't want to post videos showing myself for future employment purposes...  So, I figured I would just blog my thoughts on products as well as my reviews on the books that I have read.  :) 

My hopes for this blog is to encourage reading and share my makeup craaaaaaze. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment